The definitions to be read with these Terms are set out in full at Clause 20.
- By using any of the HYS Services and the Site, You expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable Legislation and Codes governing the Site and the HYS Services. These Terms form a legally binding agreement between You and HYS in relation to Your use of the HYS Services and applies to all HYS Members as applicable who may also be contributors of UGC posted on the Site.
- You should read these Terms carefully and ensure that You understand the effect before proceeding to use the HYS Services. If You disagree with any part of these Terms, do not use the Site for the purpose of the HYS Services. If You violate these Terms, HYS may terminate Your use of the Site, bar You from future use of the Site and/or take appropriate legal action against You.
- HYS reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without notice, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically. You agree that HYS will treat Your use of the Site and/ or the HYS Services as acceptance of the these Terms including Your continued use subsequent to any changes being posted on the Site.
- Words denoting an obligation on a HYS Member to do any act, matter or thing includes an obligation to procure that it be done and words placing a HYS Member under an obligation or a restriction include an obligation not to permit or allow infringement of the obligation or restriction.
First-party cookies are cookies set by the specific website You visit i.e. the website displayed in the URL window.
3. THE HYS PROGRAM
- As an intermediary host advertiser and provider of the HYS Platform and subject at all times to You not being in breach of any of these Terms, HYS is dedicated to facilitating an exclusive online venue whereupon HYS Members can view Products on the Site which are advertised by HYS Retailers and then have the opportunity to share certain HYS Shared Links recommending those Products to family, friends or colleagues who in turn can either click on the HYS Shared Link and be transported to the HYS Retailer Site to browse and/ or complete a purchase of one or more Products and/ or further recommend the HYS Shared Links by sharing them with others.
- Subject to acceptance of the HYS Licence terms, a HYS Member has the potential to earn a HYS Commission in respect of a Qualifying Purchase made by an End User. See Clause 5.4 for what constitutes a “Qualifying Purchase”. All HYS Members have the potential to earn a HYS Commission if they are members of the relevant HYS Sharing Chain which results in a Qualifying Purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, You must be a registered HYS Member in order to:
- share HYS Sharing Links; and,
- earn HYS Commissions
- To make optimum use of the Site and the HYS Services to enable a HYS Member to access the HYS Platform in order to share HYS Shared Links and earn HYS Commissions, You must complete an online registration form to activate a HYS Member Account and a HYS Login by providing HYS with inter alia, Your email and name and chosen password.
- It is in HYS’s absolute discretion to decide if You qualify (or continue to qualify) as a HYS Member who is eligible to participate in the HYS Program. You must comply with all requests that HYS may make for e.g. proof of identity. HYS reserves the right to decline any application for HYS Membership to the HYS Program and to terminate Your HYS Membership at any time, with or without notice or cause and in its entire sole discretion. The Personal Data including payment information that You provide must be true, accurate and complete at all times.
Cookies on our Site are used for many purposes including but not limited to:
- enabling a HYS Member to register on the Site (be verified) and to have such details remembered for later by utilising a HYS Login;
- enabling a HYS Member to avail of the HYS Services;
- enabling a HYS Member to participate in the HYS Program and to potentially earn HYS Commissions;
- recognising Your computer when You visit our Site;
- improving the Site’s usability;
- analysing the use of our Site;
- administrating the Site;
- preventing fraud and improving the security of the Site;
- personalising our Site for You
Below is a full list of the cookies used by www.haveyouseen.com along with which cookie category they slot in to, whether they are first or third party, what their purpose is and when they expire on Your device:
|COOKIE NAME||TYPE OF COOKIE||FIRST OR THIRD PARTY||PURPOSE||EXPIRE|
|FUNCTIONALITY & PROFILE|